Tuesday, April 03, 2007

nub pics

These are from the most awesome night ever, which was a few weeks ago:

The baldie is Sasha Bach. He is part of the Sasha Bach Band. There's also Brandon, the fan who's never heard them.
















The long-haired dude is Paul. He plays guitar and sings. He also plays super awesome guitar.
















I once again feel myself caught in the drudgery of school, except now I'm actually trying to do my work, which makes it worse. I still have so much stuff I want to accomplish outside of school, stuff that I don't mind working hard for, stuff that I see myself being able to immerse in for a lifetime (no not world of warcraft, that sucked.), but these are just flung aside by the education system. Leave the system? There'll be consequences. So I guess for now, I'm stuck in lots of ruts.

If I had to use one word to describe my day, it would be "meh?". Whatever I lost today, I have yet to find it again.

No comments: