Wednesday, February 08, 2006

summary

o level results coming out on friday. then i'll have to make decisions. sian. i HATE decisions. i don't really care how many points i get anymore, i have a feeling that i'll just look at the result slip and go BEH?

its been more than a month since my life has TOTALLY changed. yup, a whirlwind month for me. for those who have asked me whats all this bullshit on the more recent entries, some background info: my family has suddenly migrated to dubai because my father got a job there, so i'm stuck living here in singapore with my 1 year older brother. so yes i'm FREE. i can do WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. but NO. i can't. the burden of responsibilty weigh me down. living without parents is SO overrated.

new life, new school, new people. new life has been really interesting so far and there has been lots of fun times, like going out whenever i want, my many mishaps in the kitchen, exploding appliances etc. my house is still in a mess though. REALLY gotta clean it up one day. i've lost count of how many times i've told myself this.

SAJC has been a really great place, got to meet lots of ppl, making new friends, meeting old ones and i have no regrets coming here instead of slacking off my 1st 3 months. the great days of going out with the og and cg ppl will be something to remember for some time.

sadly, jc education kinda sucks for me. really. i'm definately not cut out for A levels studies. i've spent most of the lectures and tutorials refining my art of sleeping unnoticed. and the marathon sleeping during lectures. its FREAKING BORING(for me). maybe i just don't "get" the point of converting partial fractions or all the econs bullshit. and looking at how hard ppl mug for a levels, (not that prominent in sajc, i'm referring to certai jc's) poly seems very appealing now in its educational aspect. decisions decisions.

first lesson was econs. i passed the mini-test, which was a miracle considering how i haven't learnt anything about econs so far. after that was chinese. mr center-putting was missing from the class so we spent the free period talking about.. stuff.
lit was as usual. then the class skipped econs lecture except for a few guai kias. went to sc to play carom. the carom boards suck cause they are so rough but dai hong was owned everyone.
after GP tutorial there was class photo taking, which was quite interesting with all the lame poses. then went to play pool with josh and joel. i seriously have NO pool skillzzz and i was the only newbie there but i somehow beat joel once. i really sucked and missed lots of shots but somehow all my balls disappeared slowly and i won. haha. got owned in most of the games though.

everything will be perfect if miss K doesn't come tomorrow.
nothing can be better than it is right now.. i kinda like this life. more stuff is gonna change. so be it.

No comments: