Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ceh?

it is DONE. for convenience's sake i have decided to give up my dream of setting up a chain of nasi briyani restaurants and instead going to jc. i am definately gonna regret it in a way but i'm looking on the brightside, which is still kinda good.

ok i'm don't want to shove this onto my tagboard so i'll put my pure honest thoughts here:

-how have i misled ppl into thinking that i slacked for o levels? did i ever say i wasn't studying? because i never denied studying at all. look at prelim 2 a maths. even though i failed it again i had studied for it ALOT and u guys knew it. and laughed at me.

-about the slacking part, yes its TRUE i still slacked more than i would've liked to during the o level period. in the 1-2 months before o levels i was still playing glen's PSP day in class and the going out for occasional LAN dota-ing. but the big difference here was that i actually got down to serious studying when it was time for it. (i'm not trying to imply that i slacked and got gd results, i worked hard for it)

-crab friends. i don't see how you guys have assumed you are the ones unless you had been discouraging me from studying, which i did not notice?

-main point here: how has my apparent impression of a slacker pissed ppl off? have i affected ppl with my so-called "misleading" and make them think its all ok because ming tuan seems to be slacking so he'll suck like shit? or is it that ppl didn't expect me to do like that so now for some personal reasons they're unhappy with my results? answers to these are optional.

"you're missing the point. you led us to think that you were slacking." that is known as a LOGICAL FALLACY.(yes i have been listening in GP class) and that kind of statement goes nowhere.

i don't expect these questions to be answered and i don't expect you to see my point of view since you have always been so self-righteous.

ok anyway i would like to thank all the ppl who have congratulated me on my results over the pass week (family, friends, neighbours, relatives)i really appreciate it.
tomorrow will be the last day of the holidays... going sentosa for CG outing and probably staying over there and catching first train to sch the next day. sounds like lotsa fun. after that i'm gonna pull up my socks and start catching up in the syllabus. MUST start taking education seriously.

No comments: