Saturday, February 11, 2006

BEH?

today was THE DAY.

so it started with sitting in the hall listening to hakboon's speech on how suck the school was this year. getting my results was sort of anti climax. i was expecting to get the slip and slowly open it to reveal my fate but i then before it was my turn i saw our class list on the desk with numbers beside our names. i checked my name and the number was 10.

it took me awhile to realise that was my freaking score. TEN. UNBELIEVEABLE. i thought i would be getting 14-15 but somehow i got TEN. derric and friends were like "WTH ming tuan got TEN! closet mugger!"

well, i don't see what the hell is wrong with studying for o levels. YES i did actually study hard for o levels and i'm not gonna deny it. in fact, i'm proud that a total non mugger like me was able to pull through the studying process.

the breakdown:

English A1 (saras expected me to be surprised but NO i wasn't)
Combined Humans A2 (somehow did it)
Geog A1
Maths A1
A Maths B3 (my first pass for a maths)
Phy A2
Chem C5 (expected)
Chinese B3

i'd like to thank the friends who pushed me on to study for o levels everytime i felt like slacking and provided the peer pressure which really kept me going, and thnx also to those crab friends who kept telling me to stop mugging, which motivated me to work even harder to pwn their asses.

now with 10 pts, i have given myself 2 options:
-stay in sa
-go poly

i will really have to think about it over the weekend. meanwhile, there's canoeing training tomorrow. (actually its today) finally, a canoeing training with canoes. shd be fun.

O lvls gg no RM.

No comments: