Saturday, December 15, 2007

Frankfurters

Been in Germany for a few days, in a town called Oberursel. Been around the area abit, up some nearby mountain(snow there), the town, the mall and and completed Gears of War on my cousin's xbox 360. Yeap. That's about it. Going to Austria on Sunday for skiing and stuff.

Haven't had much frankfurters, but the schnitzels are good.


At Dubai airport for stopover. I bought one because everyone had one.


Menu at a Cafe. Feel linguistically challenged.


Just ducks. Remind me of Derric's rabbit for some reason.


You can get these everywhere.


Snow on the mountain and a geriatric.


Shop which sells coffee and electronics.


Authentic European town


Fan art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh shoot i just wrote a big comment and as soon as i hit reply it came up blank! Please tell me it worked correct? I dont want to submit it again if i don' t have to! Possibly the weblog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second option doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for a great blog!Terrific function! This is the kind of information that ought to be shared close to the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!