Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This is for Yew

Grace.

A mere whisper of
her name, evokes,
countless intrinsic values
through the mind.

But more! Armed with
a smile, of a wideness
matched only by her generosity,
such joy to those with her!

And light in every way,
she is the lone midnight lamp
with its comforting glow,
and those magnificent fireworks
to the tune of Auld Lang Syne.

How could I, mere invertebrate,
ever compare? As I crawled
in her shadow. ARGH!
PAIN!- And a familiar smile
(upside-down frown) above,

stranger and fading to red. black.

But how? A heart of gold,
and yet so cold-

A panegyric of sorts. I'm only half serious but if you do decide to kill me too, I can only hope it will be a quick and painless one like Xiao Hei's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.O haha!

Anonymous said...

HMMMMMMMMmmmm????

Anonymous said...

Beh!?