Thursday, March 08, 2007

13 hours of irony

That was today. It was Quite surreal.

Almost everything that happened today was tinged with irony. Conversations, situations, actions, sights, sounds, everything. what I told people was ironic. What people said to me was ironic. What I noticed was ironic. The events of the day were ironic. It had also nothing to do with the lit test in the evening, which was another irony on its own due to me not being able to complete both papers and not having enough time to cover any ironies of the text.

The last conversation I had before I reached home was the most ironic of all. And the irony didn't end when i was back in my living room.

And can fake people ever be real too? The search for the answer(s) continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg you rock tuan