Sunday, June 11, 2006

elmo

holidays are entering 3rd week... i have been academically unsuccessful in the first two weeks, covering only arithmetic progression for maths so far. so many things are at stake for common tests, but i'm still not doing anything. reminds me of the weeks before o levels, but i doubt the results will be the same this time.

the usual ppl came over to watch opening match of world cup at my place wowee. germany kinda owned costa rica. wasted alot of time in the morning after we woke up, went to eat prata and managed to prevent the prata uncles from pulling a fast one on us. but the egg prata was good. after that we went to find a clinic where i could self-diagnose myself and get an m.c. for missing syf parade but all were closed. apparently some people didn't feel like earning themselves a quick buck today. struck by a brainwave when i reached home. it occured to me that i could make sandwiches to feed myself. so i made sandwiches and they tasted good.

went out for lunch with my aunt and uncle to some jap buffet. really thanked them cos i haven't eaten food this decent in a long time. then when i got home i realised my aunt forgot to give me my birthday angbao. i should already be grateful for the lunch but i was still kinda disappointed and i can't ask for it out of courtesy. say i'm materialistic and stuff but thats the sad reality of this world, everybody wants money. and food too.

have to wake up early tomorrow to try and get an m.c. for saturday. and there's pw meeting. everyone knows how pw sucks. and there's canoeing training too. so there's no time to study tomorrow and i'm one step closer to being retained.





















zomg somebody save that kid! i told you elmo is ped.

No comments: