Friday, April 07, 2006

TeH Cleanup part 2

it took me a few hours but i guess it was worth it.

BEFORE:






















AFTER:
























my gosu cleaning skillz.

so i came back late after life con and dinner with the old A4 ppl... my clothes were washed, the house was even cleaner, and the lights were on waiting for me. yes its good to have parents. cherish while you can.

woke up totally exhausted today. like REALLY tired. slept at the bus stop while waiting for my friends, then slept thru econs lecture again. didn't sleep through chinese class because i was too busy trying to do the chinese worksheet. i like, couldn't read 50% of the words. in the end i had to copy from someone else =/. then the reallllllyyy nice chinese teacher confronted me about my compo which i still have not passed up after 4 days and told me reallllllly nicely that i could hand it up next week. and so i will since she was so nice about it.

after that was break, then went library to get articles for gp, then went for gp to stone and fill up some reflection wksht on my article. after that was PW, where i found out that i was screwed for PW since i still have no idea on what i'm going to do.

then had to go for the useless syf training. after a failed attempt to pon, we all got stuck there to learn drills for the whole afternoon. i won't elaborate on what happened but i think everyone should Really relax abit la... sometimes theres really no benefit in getting worked up and pissed off and then ruining your mood over some stuff.

then went to do abit of extra physical training with some canoeing ppl found out that we missed the super happy meals today. sian. so we played around in the fitness corner and then went to run awhile. then i went home and visited my condo's gym for the first time. it sucks. but its enough to do all the basic exercises. did 4 sets and i feel fitter now. just hope i'll be able to make it into the competition.

while doing my situps i remembered some random thing that someone had said to someone else a few years ago which i did not understand at that time. now i understand. and it really amused me.

i guess i can't expect everyone to0 be as nice as me.

No comments: