Sunday, April 23, 2006

I don't need your civil war

This weekend was supposed to be one of those sort-out-my-life weekends. but nothing really happened. but i did make brownies.



yummy.





i think i stuffed enough chocolate into my brownies to kill all the dogs in the world (chocolates kill dogs but i like them both). by the time i had finished cutting them up to put in the fridge i had eaten about 1/6 of the whole tray, which was quite alot. and that was my lunch.

spent the whole afternoon trying to power level my guitar skills to paul gilbert level. didn't work out. soon i got hungry and went to find something to eat and ended up stir frying some chicken with random stuff i found in the kitchen and eating it with rice. i'm calling it the chicken salsa thingy and it tasted pretty decent.










haha then soon after that my neighbour came over to give me BROWNIES. they tasted slighty better then mine and the texture was much better too. but what can i expect? first time brownie baking noob vs experienced cook and demonstrator at sajc's culinary club.

everyones talking about ms k now after the events of last week. she walked out of our pw class so our class went to "apologise" at the staff room.

so ms k was going:
blablablablairresponsibleblablablastupidblablawhiningblablaonusblabla
growupblanorepspectblablablarealityofyourexistenceblabla

yj and shaun tried to put up a valiant fight for our freedom and rights but ms k kinda owned them. but you have to respect their tenacity on that one.

i don't really care about it at all. in my opinion tolerance is the way to go here. 2 years later it'll be over and GG no RM. zomg still haven't started on my homework. i hope i don't fall asleep in classes tomorrow. BIG K is watching me.

No comments: