Wednesday, March 29, 2006

1eh?

woke up this morning. took up my sa uniform. there was lizard shit on it. then i found out there was lizard shit all over the bed.(not the one i sleep on) and lizard shit on Tom. again.

feeling disorientated and pissed, i decided to hunt it down. i found it lurking behind the curtains. it was like taunting and mocking me with its stupid clicky lizard noises so i chased it around the walls for awhile with a plastic container until it ran behind the aircon. dammit. i really regret letting it live the last time i caught it. THE NEXT TIME THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY.

well then i went on to iron my pants. my new iron is great. Its a nifty Steam Jet "Grace" by Wing Shing International (BVI). though not as powerful and having a weaker steam spray functionailty than the old Kenwood ST382, its ultra lightness and small size makes it more portable, so its easier to take it in and out of the cupboard and carrying it around the house if i ever want to do my ironing somewhere else, like the kitchen. its short curved "V" design also allows for greater control and speed, allowing it to make tight difficult maneuvers around the intricate cuttings of the sa uniform. yea and so that's... how great my new iron is.

i forgot to close the windows when i went out. and it rained. the floor was seriously screwed up when i came home. i hope the wood doesn't rot or something.

didn't go for canoeing training today, mainly because of the stupid syf briefing. the teacher was just going BSBSBSBSBSBS and repeating stupid stuff over and over again. then by the time it ended it was ard 4.30 and i was feeling kinda tired so i decided to go home instead.

reached home and decided to take an evening nap today. somehow it reminded me of how i used to tell my mum that i was studying for prelims in the room while i was actually sleeping on my comfy green sofa.

my life is still quite screwed up now i think. i discovered that i don't really have THAT much free time anymore. there are lots of stuff that i've wanted to do but haven't, such as rearranging the furniture, making more fried chicken, cooking the perfect pasta, going on another overnight cycling trip, blahblahblahblah. i've got even more crazy stuff that i want do but i haven't even managed to clean up my room.

but I Will Survive. dum dum dum dum-dum dum-dum dum-dum-dum-dum.

No comments: