Monday, March 20, 2006

0eh?

when the phone rings at 6.30am, its usually my neighbour calling me to tell me i overslept.

it rang today, on the first day of the new term. the first thing i said to her was "oh shit, my alarm clock failed" then she told me i had to go to school myself because she had to rush her son to somewhere.

the only thing i could think of was:
shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate shiti'mgonnabelate
and miss k will scold me.

i ran down to the main road. it's almost impossible to flag a cab at this time but i had to try. well i didn't manage to hail a taxi. the taxi came to me. it seems that some lady had decided to be dropped off by taxi at the exact spot by the roadside where i was standing. so i took it. lucky shit and i got to sch on time. but at a price of $8.40.

somehow miss k found out about this and made a remark about it. oh wellzzz.

No comments: