Sunday, March 22, 2009

as of today..

I renounce all past acheivements and glories. I've been resting on my mediocre laurels for some time now and enough is enough. Over the past few months I've been standing at the sides, arms folded and watching my condition as the human being I once was slip away. I spout out excuses reasonable enough for others to accept surely, but still that does not mean I should do likewise. Am I but a mere figure that lives for the appeasement of others but not myself? Enough is enough. 

They say we are only as good as our last race. I beg to differ.

We are only as good as our next one. 

Of course writing this is all very in the spur of the moment kind of thing and I humbly acknowledege that there is every reason to fail trying to do this. Dammit. 


No comments: