Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sickshit

i was sick this week for the 1st time in 2 years. woke up and coughed out bloody phlegm. then i still went to school but went home to sleep after recess because i was feeling too shitty. i took a taxi home, and the mat taxi driver kept trying to make converstaion wif me. he was talking abt his daughter going to get O level results back, and talked something abt if she pass or fail o levels, its all up to fate. "culture shock". i didn't really know how to answer him but i wish my parents were like that.
while sleeping i dreamt tt my parents bought a new comp, i got straight As for Os, my friend gave me his gibson, and i had my own house. but was just a dream. uhhhh-.-

tues woke up and coughed out a bloody substance again but at least my fever was gone. but i shdn't have gone to sch because there would be no difference. there weren't really any proper lessons (unless you call chem a lesson) because most teachers weren't ard and those who were didn't teach anything.

tmr got cross country, hope i dun come in last. i haven't seriously ran for a long time.

No comments: