Saturday, January 22, 2005

suay sh!t (now in censored version)

ok got 3 days to tok abt here.

legend:
!=F #=C
@=U $=K

thursday:
stupid sch day. didn't learn anything much in sch. hak boon can !@#$ his own ass. along wif dudu. i'm not gonna bring my alarm clocks. wad can they do? punish me? nv bring alarm clock is against sch rules izzit? hak boon was like "OHHHHH I'm a GENIUS! making ppl bring alarm clocks to sch is like the BEST-EST way to solve latecoming!"
he's like a !@#$-ing !@#$-tard. den during morning assembly he was saying how xinmin sec students who went in wif 230 pts can get into AJC. tts like WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. i think he's really a !@#$-tard.

after sch went home. i wanted to slp but remembered tt i already slp thru most of the morning so i went to watch LSC jam. den went to the orchard of hope gig. nt bad performance. but there was this sec 3 band doing vertigo wif the vocalist going like ELLLO ELLLO ELLLO EEEEEEEELLO. funny. den after everything i headed home wif some ppl on a train ride too retarded and gay(due to glen) to put here and....

WHEEEEEEE discovered someone coped my mp3 player from my bag. !@#$. and my bicycle lock key. my birthday presents NEVER last long. it's a curse. ya so without the key i couldn't unlock my bicycle. after calling my father and some complications den i followed him to his workplace to get one of those metal cutters. sliced thru the bicycle chain sooo easily.
while stealing my own bike a bus came by and a man got off. looked at us for awhile but luckily, he was the typical s'porean man wif the "mind my own business" and walked on. shows u how selfish some ppl are. but now i know how to steal bikes.

friday:
went malaysia today to visit some relatives. spent most of the time sleeping/watching tv at my grandparent's place. zzzz. on the way home my cousin offered to sell his friend's les paul to my bro for $480. o.O

saturday:
another day of scouting. went early to build the 5 storey flag-pole. after 2 breakages finally got it up wif the a-frame support. looked ok but the leaders told us to bring it down. what the... !@#$. after failed attempts without the a-frame (due to leader's disapproval) den they agreed to use the a-frame again. behhhhhh. suceeded in 1 try. but the pole looked worse than b4. BEHHHHH? then came sec 1 scouts orientation. played a bunch of !@#$-ing lame games but all bad things must come to an end and so it did. there was anniversary dinner as usual... good food. then after everything was over chien wei let me eat these honey teddy graham biscuits. they're DAMN nice. and cos they're shaped like teddy bears mervyn was "playing" wif them. sick.

my father has been drinking again. i can smell it. no wonder he was acting so weird.




No comments: