Sunday, October 03, 2004

Operation GF

GF is not girlfren... its GET FAT!!!! today was my ah ma's death anni... after doing all the offer respects and stuff went to eat dim sum wif my relatives... eat so much food sia... siew mai, soft shell crab, yong tau foo, porridge... after tt came home study... but operation GF had only just begun...

came home... tried to study. after awhile damn sian... so i got a packet of chips my auntie bought and put in on the study table... 5 min later the packet was empty... wtf. either someone stole my chips or some idiot finished eating it while he was studying (i wonder whos that greedy bastard)... after chips brought a box of chocolates to the room... same thing happened...

dinner was... FAT. 1.5 packet of instant noodles+can of tuna+milo+pack of cookies+7 pack of ores+ice cream.

I strive to be as fat as fattan!!





No comments: